January 21, 2020 (Tuesday)
March 21, 2020 (Saturday)
Breakfast and Lunch cook needed for shifts during the week, Monday - Friday from 6am – 2:30pm. Nights, weekends, and most holidays off. Products include omelets, eggs, hot and cold sandwiches, all items from scratch. We do a high volume for lunch, so similar hot food service experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work as an individual within a team, be clean and organized, and good time management, and solid communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation to arrive by 6am every day.
- Must be reliable and punctual. The position operates for the first 2 hours without direct assistance, therefore is dependent on the employee being at work, on time, every day.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, with frequent lifting and carrying of product.
- Breakfast cooking experience is preferred, however high-volume and/or comparable work experience will be considered.
- Must have the legal right to work in the U.S., and provide necessary documents. We do use E-Verify.
- Benefits are available, parking is negotiable.
Breadline has been operating in the downtown DC area by the White House and World Bank for 20 years. Often credited as one of the innovative bakeries in DC for fresh bread, we operate for breakfast and lunch, serving sandwiches, salads, soups, and of course bread. We are a part of a larger corporate group, including multiple other brands in the DC metropolitan area, national, and international markets, yet we are still a singular restaurant entity. We make all of our breads from scratch, using traditional French methods of bread preparation.