The Director of Franchise Operations is responsible for influencing and maintaining the relationship between the Company and franchisees by providing consistent communications, processes, buy-in and influence on a system-wide basis. The Director is responsible for all key business metrics in the franchise community. Must maintain consistent contact with franchisees to develop new ideas, strategy and advocacy to support growth and success of the Company’s brand. This position is a key partner with Field Operations and Field Leadership.
• Act as a liaison between the Company and the franchisees.
• Develops and fosters a trusted business relationship with all key franchisees; is proactive in driving and taking responsibility for franchisee performance by providing support, sharing knowledge and influencing actions and decisions that are in the best interest of the franchisee and the Company.
• Works extensively with the Franchise Advisory Council (FAC) to achieve productive and meaningful changes to the Franchise programs.
• Serves as the business consultant to improve operational effectiveness, guest service execution, product quality and safety, restaurant image and sales and profitability.
• Creates meaningful and consistent franchise relations programs and approaches to interactions with the franchisees.
• Establish and manage operational audit process and procedures with third party vendors.
• Serves as a resource and acts as liaison between the company/departments and the franchisee to leverage resources, promote best practices and align business objectives.
• Ability to travel to meet with franchisees to strengthen relations.
• Builds and maintains relationships with all levels of decision makers with all aspects of existing and potential projects.
• 8+ years of Restaurant Operations, preferably with progressive Franchise experience
• 5+ years in a leadership role
• Prior supervisory experience necessary
• Organizational skills required for tracking and guiding multiple projects.
• Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
• Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
• Travel, with limited direct supervision, 50% of time. Estimate 26 weeks per year.
• High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
• Highly refined oral and written communication skills required
• Excellent sales and presentation skills bachelor’s degree with major in Business Administration, Finance or related field.