February 28, 2020 (Friday)
April 28, 2020 (Tuesday)
la Madeleine French Bakery & Café was founded more than 30 years ago with a vision to bring the traditions and recipes of the French countryside to America. At la Madeleine we bring love into everything we do from our passion for food, “joie de server” mentality (our pleasure of serving guests) and commitment to making a difference in the community. We are proud to support and partner with Children’s Hunger Fund through volunteer events and company-wide fundraisers to help in the fight against childhood hunger. The la Madeleine family goes above and beyond every day to uphold a culture of ethical excellence and were humbled and honored to receive both the 2018 Greater Dallas Business Ethics and Cary M. Maguire Spirit of Ethics Awards. In addition, we were nominated for the TDN2K Best Practices award. La Madeleine continues to grow while operating over 80 corporate and franchise bakeries in 10 states
As a Manager at la Madeleine, you have the opportunity to be an outstanding leader by inspiring others, coaching, training and delivering exceptional guest service.
Managers excel by:
- Learning and growing in skill set, abilities, and leadership capabilities with the goal of taking on a General Manager role in the future.
- Executing “the la Madeleine way” for our guests by providing an outstanding guest experience.
- Maintaining a healthy, safe, and secure environment by establishing, following and enforcing all company, federal and state food-safety, sanitation standards and procedures.
- Driving positive sales growth.
- Achieving optimal performance from café associates by communicating job expectations, training, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and enforcing policies & procedures.
- Controlling costs by monitoring food and labor efficiencies.
- Accomplishing staffing objectives by recruiting, selecting, and training café associates.
- Recent restaurant management experience preferably in a fast-casual atmosphere.
- Steady, stable employment track record.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive, friendly demeanor & attitude.
- The ability and life experience to “think on your feet.”
What’s great about working with la Madeleine?
- Work life balance- Most locations close at 9:00 pm or 10:00 pm.
- Giving back to the community with Children’s Hunger Fund and other charitable causes.
- Competitive Salary and Quarterly Bonus Opportunities.
- Medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- 10 Paid Days Off during Year One.
- Showing off your passion for food by serving our hand-crafted freshly prepared meals.
- Opportunities for growth within the organization.
Say Bonjour to a job you’ll love.
We invite you to apply today!
la Madeleine is an Equal Opportunity Employer